Enterprise Gaming Rules
Our main goal is making your gaming experience as enjoyable as possible. The following rules determine what questionable strategies and actions are prohibited or allowed. Generally, when playing, use only strategies that were intentional by the map makers; do not exploit any aspect of the map that was not intended to be included.
The general rules apply to any game hosted by ENT except abrogated by game specific rules. Violating them might result in a warning or ban. Please note, we do have separate rules for our public hosting service.
- Do not spam during games (chat, ping, etc.).
- Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
- Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
- Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
- Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode or if there is no known default mode, announce the mode in lobby or vote ingame/in lobby.
- Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned/to force them to do something they are not obligated to. For example, telling users to draw or they would get banned is deceiving as drawing is a mere vote and not mandatory.
- Any form of votekick and !ff abuse.
- Do not ruin the game on purpose:
- Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).
- Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.
- Do not feed or suicide on purpose which negatively affects the game.
- Do not pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay. Do not save the game.
- Do not ghost by leaking information to your enemies/opponents.
- Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.
- If teammates shared control, do not abuse it.
- Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on another account, often by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offense equal to maphacking.
- The use of any utility that hides your real IP (proxies/vpns, etc.).
- The use of any utility (FCD, maphack, stream sniping, etc.) that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a heavy ban.
- Do not multibox. Using two computers/two accounts to be in one (and the same) game as one human being is not allowed.
- Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff member or our bot).
- Do not threat or mock community members and do not ddos or dox them.
- Account policy: Even though Blizzard has allowed usage of color and symbols in accounts as of 2017/02, using any accounts with color (black, white, etc.) and/or symbols (and/or a combination of symbols) which are difficult to read (|, spaces, etc.) are subject to ban by ENT's discretion.