The general rules apply to any game hosted by ENT except abrogated by game specific rules. Violating them might result in a warning or ban.
The DotA and General rules, both apply to Legends of DotA (LoD).
Defense of the Ancients Rules
The following are prohibited:
- You may not leave on a 5v5, 5v4, 4v5 or 4v4 game.
- Un-sharing of a courier that has been crowed by another player (unless control was abused or you purchase a replacement courier).
- Do not pick meepo on v6.84
LoD specific ban-able glitches:
- Ember Spirit's Flame Guard in combination with Tinker's Rearm: Purposely stacking damage.
- Ember Spirit's Sleight of Fist in combination with Rikimaru's Permanent invisibility: Does not reveal upon casting.
- Rikimaru's Permanent Invisibility: Intentionally refusing auto-attack.
- Anti-Mage's Mana Break may not be skilled on melee heroes: Dealing twice the damage and mana burn.
- Rearm may no longer be used in combination with either of the following spells: X Marks the Spot, Teleportation, Sanity's Eclipse and Phantasm.
Note: These glitches are merely listed for awareness. Any other glitched spell or combination is still subject to banning under the General Rules.
The following are fully acceptable:
- Backdooring: This is a legitimate strategy.
- Taking enemy team's items when dropped.
- Leaving when there is less than four players on either team.
- You may use spells/items on teammates to push them into the fountain when they are fountain farming.
- Fountain farming is allowed. If you don't like being fountain farmed, then !ff.