From ENT Wiki
Fog Click Detector
The fog click detector can be used on- and offline depending on which game rules apply. Make sure to read the maphack detection guide. It also demonstrates how to use the FCD.
Warning & Note
- Fog Click Detectors (FCD) are considered third party programs for any team-based hero games which rely on fog (for example, DotA, NWU, ENFOs, etc.). FCDs are, however, allowed for any TD games (for example, CF, CIV, LTD, etc.) as the fog fulfills a different purpose there. For questions, please post a general discussion topic.
- The FCDs are extremely bugged and glitched. They are mainly to give you a hint who might cheat. Don't make accusations ingame and make sure to watch the replay to confirm them. A proper way of confirming clicks is by using the EntGaming:DRM.
- Depending on the game you are playing and the FCD you are using, it might cause your client to crash. In that case, try this (non-official download) one. Art)y (talk) 19:28, 9 August 2014 (CEST)
- FCDs do not detect all kind of maphacks. Users might be using features to hide their clicks, so don't stop watching out for suspicious behavior only because you are using such a tool.
What to do once you downloaded it:
- Unzip the file.
- Move one of them in your Warcraft III folder (directly to the .exe). You do not need to start the file because it will automatically load with Warcraft 3.
- Play a game/watch a replay and you might notice someone hacking.
- Note: FCDs do not write to the logs if you operate on windows 8(.1) due to its new permission restrictions. You need to have your Warcraft 3 folder outside the C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86) folders.
For questions, visit the technical support forum.