From ENT Wiki
Revision as of 15:50, 30 November 2018 by Haunt (We only host on one realm anymore :()
Enterprise Gaming Staff Application
All applications must be posted in the Staff Applications section.
Criteria for ENT Moderators
- All applicants must have at least 25 posts
- and must have been a forum member for at least two weeks to be considered for a staff position.
- Before applying, you should have commented on several EntGaming:Ban requests, indicating your thoughts on the ban.
- Please post the links to ban requests or ban appeals you participated in. They should demonstrate your knowledge about the usage of tools and rules.
- Do not make posts if you do not have experience in the area; for example, on maphack related bans.
- If you do not have significant experience with judging maphacking (for example, looking through replays for fog clicks), then do not post.
- When you become a moderator, you will be expected to ask other moderators and learn about things like this though.
- Additionally, to maximize your chances of being selected, you should be active on the forum and make valuable contributions to the forum. This refers to the posts and private messages that you write; post count will not be considered. We will pay more attention to the actual content of your posts.
- If you are rejected from a game moderator position, generally you must wait one month before applying again. There are exceptions on both sides to this rule, and in these cases the duration you must wait will be posted in your rejected application.
- Please familiarize yourself with the EntGaming:Rules and EntGaming:ForumRules before applying. There will be additional policies that you must read if/when you become a game moderator.
- The staff application procedure is like a real job interview. You should provide as much information as possible and you will be asked several questions about your history, application content and other things. Do not take it too lightly.
Topic Name: YourWC3Username@Realm [b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Discord name:[/b] [b]Brief introduction:[/b] [b]What are your current hours of playing time (approximate):[/b] [b]What is your current time zone:[/b] [b]Moderation skills/experience for the following game(s):[/b] [b]Ban Requests/Appeals (links):[/b] [b]Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III:[/b] [b]Why do you want to become a game moderator:[/b] [b]What will you bring to the ENT/Warcraft III community:[/b] [b]Closing Statement:[/b]
Criteria for LIHL Moderators
- You must be an active LIHL member and have at least 25 forum posts.
- You must be familiar with ENT Rules, General LTD Rules and LIHL Specific Rules/Commands.
- You should be computer savvy and skilled enough to utilize and analyse Fog Click Detectors, DRMF (Dota Replay Manager Filter) and the Game Crawler (Massive Online AS abuse checker).
- You should have a history of professionalism within the LHL community and on ENT forums.
- You should be able to make impartial judgments within the realm of enforcing rules (posts within the LIHL and ENT forums showing such competencies are a big plus!)
Topic Name: YourWC3Username [b]Name:[/b] [b]Discord name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Brief introduction:[/b] [b]What are your current hours of playing time (approximate):[/b] [b]What is your current time zone:[/b] [b]Describe any relevant experience, both in moderating and in Warcraft III:[/b] [b]Why do you want to become a game moderator:[/b] [b]What will you bring to the ENT/LIHL community:[/b] [b]Closing Statement:[/b]