DotA In-House League
What is DIHL?
ENT's DotA In-House League (DIHL) is a vouch-based DotA league for skilled players who want to play competitive in-house games with a fair set of rules. Meeting point is the Warcraft 3 channel "Clan BBA" on Azeroth/USEast, so you must have an USEast account to be able to play in DIHL. The league communicates on ENT's Discord in dedicated league channels. For more information, read here.
- The general EntGaming:Rules apply to the DIHL, unless abrogated by the specific rules below. For the forum, the general EntGaming:ForumRules are to be followed. Violating any rule can result in disciplinary actions including verbal warnings and temporary or permanent bans from DIHL games and/or ENT games.
- As a league, our standards and expectations are higher than pub games. We expect players to be strong in both gaming and mind. Therefore, all players should respect their mates and the games they share.
- Listen to your captain when they assign courier buyer, wards buyer, lane allignments and/or aegis.
- Do not use the !ignore function on your teammates.
- Excessive and intensive flamming
- Leaving: Do not leave before game has been forfeited, won, or drawn.
- Disconnections: All players in the league must be using gproxy. If a player disconnects within 10 minutes of the game, game should be drawn. Else, a game can be drawn if both captains agree to draw the game.
- Losers from last game played will have to give-up their sit for the upcoming game if necessary.
- Stats will reset at the end of every season/cycle.
- A DIHL moderator pauses the game or whispers a user ingame to do so.
- Once the game is paused, do not unpause until all players successfully has shot a screenshot. Press the "Print Screen" button to take a screenshot.
- Make sure that the screenshot file is in .tga format (file located at Warcraft III/Screenshots folder) and that it came out correctly.
- Go on ENT forum and send a Private Message with your ss file attached.
- Compose a new PM.
- Select "DIHL Moderators" from the groups on the right side and press the "Add" button.
- As subject (pm title), put the date and your name.
- As body (pm content), write whatever you want.
- On the bottom, press "Select file", select your saved screenshot and press the "Add the file" button.
- Send off the private message by pressing "Submit".
- Alternative SS Tutorial (click)
Depending on which OS version and which bit version you are running, the file paths will be different:
- For Windows 7, ss file can be found: C:\%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Warcraft III\Screenshots (64-bit) / C:\%PROGRAMFILES%\Warcraft III\Screenshots (32-bit)
- For Windows 8, ss files can be found: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Warcraft III\Screenshots or C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\%PROGRAMFILES%\Warcraft III\Screenshots or C:\%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Warcraft III\Screenshots or C:\%PROGRAMFILES%\Warcraft III\Screenshots
- To unhide hidden files (which is the case for the AppData path, follow this guide).
The league is administered by EntGaming:Staff#DIHL_Moderators.