From ENT Wiki
The general rules apply to any game hosted by ENT except abrogated by game specific rules. Violating them might result in a warning or ban.
Troll and Elves Rules
- Do not stay nor build in another Elf's base without their consent.
- Elves may not build/use units (in) a base with more than two builders. If your base is destroyed or a base with more than two builders needs help, you may go there to aid with spells (nothing else) but you must not build or do anything else.
- When killed and chosen to help the elves, you may not hide in the middle between the Troll's huts in the Medium-Sized winter map.
- Do not trap the troll.
- Do not go, as either Angel or Elf, into places on the map that the troll is unable to reach you from.
- Do not suicide as Elf unless the troll has broken your base.
- Do not use the house to gain more income over other players.
- Do not use structures to block your entrance that neither yourself/the troll can click on.
- Do not use the command "-gu" to exceed the food cap in any way.
- Do not place structures on ramps which force the troll to use reveal.
- Do not spam the truesight tower to prevent the troll from killing you
- When the map is bugged, players may suicide to proceed to the next map.