From ENT Wiki
Keeps focus on the current selected unit.
What to do once you downloaded the file:
- Unzip the file.
- Start Warcraft 3, select a replay, watch it.
- Start the "CasE Auto-C Click Script.exe".
- Return to your replay and press "F8" to start it. Press "F8" to disable it.
What does it do?
- It automatically spams ctrl+c (to have the current selected unit in the center of your screen) with an interval of 50 milliseconds.
- It's useful to see if a player selected a unit in fog which he shouldn't be able to see. Some maphacks keep a unit in vision selected while actually selecting a unit in fog (maphack protection).
The EntGaming:DRMF supports the auto-c clicking as well in a better developed version.
For questions, visit the technical support forum.